TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Looking for the 64/65 yellow cuda wi...

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Looking for the 64/65 yellow cuda with the stripe users admin

Fstfish66
Post Number: 52

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 10:52 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
ok this is going to sound weird,,i seen a b cuda64/65,at carlisle yellow with a stripe starsky and hutch style stripe,, if i remember correctly,,stripe was orange ?? that car was parked next to me last year,,the black 66 with the blower,, you can see part of that yellow cuda in the november 2006 issue of mopar muscle,,from the pic of my 66 article,,,i seen it this year and realised he has a letter M problem on the trunk lid,,,i have the correct M to fix it,,,trust me,,no one else probbly has it,,its a long story,,,it is free to him,,for the shipping if some one can get him to contact me,,,i hope its that car ,,from what i remember,,contact me directly fstfish66@aol.com
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 783

Friday, July 13, 2007 - 5:24 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
This car here? (photo from DonC)

yellow cuda
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Fstfish66
Post Number: 53

Friday, July 13, 2007 - 11:37 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
neil,,yes thats the car ,,,im pretty sure it is,,, do you have a shot of the trunk lid???
heres the deal,,64 65 66 trunk lids look the same,,fit the same,,but the holes for the plymouth leters are different,,heres how i know,,a few years ago i purchased plymouth letters from year one,,,the letter M was lower then the rest of the letters,,i got in to a conversation with dave layson,and i mentioned the junk plymouth letters i bought at year one,, he says,, i supply them,they are my letters,,so that opened a can of worms,,took me over a year,,to get a letter M, and i was willing to pay for it,,
playing phone tagg,,always the same excuse that he still uses to this day,,,um ,,oh um,, they are at the chrome platers,,so the follwing year at carlisle ,, i made a lot of noise at the layson tent in front of a lot of buyers,,they finally took 2 letter M out of complete sets and sent them to me,,25.00 total i believe,,so my guess is the yellow cuda,,if he is the one with the letter M higher then the rest,,,now has a 65 lid with a 66 letter M,, im pretty sure i still have the letter M that has the mounting pins to put that M in the proper location,, fstfish66@aol.com
2006 chrysler pacifica
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 784

Friday, July 13, 2007 - 6:07 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Who would have known? I have a used set of letters from a '65 I think and a brand new set someone gave me (they came with a Year One purchase by mistake) and I have no idea what they fit. I'll have to dig them all out.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Fstfish66
Post Number: 55

Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 1:58 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
do you know the guy with this yellow cuda??? or know how to get a hold of him??? or have a trunk lid pic???
2006 chrysler pacifica
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 785

Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 2:09 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I have no idea. I just took that photo from Don's photos.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: