TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

How do I get back on the mailing list?

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » How do I get back on the mailing list? users admin

Hell_Fish
Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 11:26 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Well, Topica kicked me off. I did a search on Topic for EVBC, Early Barracuda, Early Valiant, and earlycuda. No luck with any and I can't find a link on the website. Someone help!
Neilb
Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 11:48 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm looking into new mailing list options. Majordomo...I have it installed and I'm currently setting it up for some test. Mailing list with no ads or anything!

I think you have to have an account with Topica. For some reason when you do a search on Topica, the list does not come up.

I swear, I'm going to find a solution.
Cudazappa
Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 3:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
http://www.topica.com/lists/earlycuda/read

try this link first...

Neil, Majordomo is a great program!! the only drawback (if you can call it that) is that its TEXT only (unless its a setting, I dunno...). AOL (almost online) users and Outlook users need to set their mailings to text only. Aol and Outlook default to html and if Majordomo is set to text only it will kick back the message...

I know attachments is a setting... the MML has it turned off...

I do like text only because it generally trims the email to acceptable levels and is quicker to load...

and it definitely can support us if it supports the 1000+ MML
Hell_Fish
Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 8:42 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I do have an account with Topic. Heck I run a list from it. Its not like it halted my membership it flat deleted me rom this list and the 62 to 65 list. The link is http://www.topica.com/lists/earlycuda/ to rejoin.

Thanks guys.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: