TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Dragway wheels

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Dragway wheels users admin

Pineapple
Post Number: 6
Friday, February 10, 2006 - 2:47 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I just recieved a catalog from Dragway in Australia.They have a nice selection of wheels that would look great on any early A body.They are a little high cost wise, even after the dollar conversion.I would be scared to ask shipping costs to the U.S.A.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 226
Friday, February 10, 2006 - 2:57 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do they have small bolt pattern? (4")
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Pineapple
Post Number: 7
Friday, February 10, 2006 - 3:15 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Their catalog did not state it clearly if they carried the small pattern.I emailed them with that question.I will let you know what the result is.
Ozcuda
Advanced Member
Post Number: 49
Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 2:31 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi There people,

I do know a few guy's that have Dragway wheels on the early Valiants with small bolt pattern. Dragway make the wheels to suit your car if you want a different off set they will do it. I'm not sure but I would think that there would be a importer somewhere in the US that sells Dragways. Some of you may know the owner of Dragways daughter Rachelle Splatt she drives a Top Fuel dragster and has spent a lot of time in the US.
Pineapple
Post Number: 8
Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 4:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey folks,
I have just been contacted by Dragway.They told me that 5 on 4 inch is their standard valiant pattern,and they carry this pattern for all the wheels they sell.Now if I could find someone here in the U.S.A. that would sell them.They do have some nice styles.
65 Formula S Wannabe
(The Blu Fish)
South West Tn.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 228
Monday, February 13, 2006 - 8:18 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Maybe we need to become the importers? What's it cost to ship a container loaded with stuff? Actually, I think shipping a car is cheaper, so you buy a wrecked but running minivan and stuff it full of goods...that's what everyone does.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Ozcuda
Advanced Member
Post Number: 50
Monday, February 13, 2006 - 11:45 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
That's not a bad idea Neil but you would be better importing utes as they seem to be very popular. fill the back with all sorts of parts. The guy who imported our car also makes reproduction parts (sadly for GM cars only) but he exports these parts back to the US. He is the largest GM parts supplier outside of the US. But as I said he is also a import/exporter. If you would like me to find out more info let me know.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: