TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Newbie users admin

Mosesatm
Post Number: 1
Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 4:44 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi folks,
I'm a newbie to your site with an interest in the early Barracudas, and other Chrysler products of the same era.

I've always been interested in, shall we say, quirky cars. Over the past 40 years I've owned a '50 Buick, and a half dozen '68 Mustang California Specials, but way back in the early 80s I painted a red Dodge Dart with the wings and round headlight pods, and as I was working on it I really grew to appreciate the car, even though at that time I thought it was one of the weirdest cars I'd ever seen!

My next door neighbor also had a white '65ish Barracuda that was absolutely beautiful so I went looking for a similar type of car when I got my license but all I found was a '68 GT/CS for $295 so for the next 40 years I was a Ford guy but I never forgot about those two early Mopars.

Now may be the time to see how the other half lives!

Thanks
Arlie
65valiant
Post Number: 206

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Welcome Arlie. This a great forum for the Early A's, but there is a much busier forum that does have a special early A section. It's FABO....www.forabodiesonly.com.
Darwin/BC/Canada

'65 Cdn Valiant Custom 100 'vert
Slant 6 /factory A833....SOLD!

'67 Dart GT 'vert
273/904

Check 'em out...
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: