TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Want to be terrified?

The Early A-Body Forum » Fun Stuff » Want to be terrified? users admin

64fysh
Post Number: 15

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Go to google images and look up concept car. Out of all the cars that I looked at I saw one cool one, that I think had been mentioned somewhere on here before.
64 Barracuda. Best first car ever!
64ragtop
Post Number: 312

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 8:45 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I guess it just goes to show ya how "conventional" my thinking is. Seems that the ones I like are the ones that made it (or nearly so) into production. The Challenger, for example. So many of them are just so wierdly impractical for what seem like obvious reasons. But then, practicality was never a requirement for concept cars.

ATB BC
"I have gone faster, backwards upside down and on fire than most people have gone at all" Don Garlits
64fysh
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 22

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:20 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
haha, yeah. The challenger is amazing, thats on my list of cars that i would like to own. but there are some crazy weird ones out there...

have you seen the new barracuda concept car? rad.
64 Barracuda. Best first car ever!
Tomibraniste
Post Number: 4
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
if you want to be terrified you must buy a DACIA :-))
www.russianbridesuccess.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: