TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Hello all!

The Early A-Body Forum » Fun Stuff » Hello all! users admin

Joe66
Post Number: 1
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 5:43 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've been away for a couple of years. Got busy with other projects and haven't had a lot of time to spend on my car and fell out of touch with the Forum. But I'm excited about my upcoming roadtrip. It's always been my dream to take my '66 down to AZ. and follow some of Route 66 and it looks like this April the wife and I will be doing just that. We will leave southern Oregon April 23 through Reno, Tonopah to Vegas and Kingman follow Rt 66 through Hackberry, Peach Springs to Seligman & I-40 then head to the Grand Canyon. Then south to Flagstaff on Highway 89 and east on I-40 probably as far as Winslow. Then back to Las Vegas, St. George, UT. North on highway 18 to HW 56 west into Nev. to Highway 93, north to Ely then across Highway 50, the Loneliest Highway in America, back to Reno then home. This will be the longest trip I made in the Barracuda, I'm not even sure of the total distance but I have no doubts about completing it with out any problems. I'm really looking forward to this trip since I've only managed to attend two car shows in the last 2 1/2 years when the wife and I used to make it to 5 or 6 a year.
Joe
Vic1964
Post Number: 6
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 5:55 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Now that sounds like a great trip! I'm jealous. How many miles are we talking?
Vic
Cochranville, PA
1964 Barracuda
http://moparmotorhead.blogspot.com/
Joe66
Post Number: 3
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:28 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I looked on line and it looks like between 2500 and 2800 depending on exactly which routes I take.
Bc97423
Post Number: 63

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 5:10 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What part of So. Oregon are you in I am in Coos County and have a 66 Barracuda Hope You have a wonderful time on your road trip
BC
Cain & Sons Mopar's

I would be delighted to offer any advise i can on understanding Women. When I have some I will let you Know.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: