TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Looks like the Valiant and my Charger...

The Early A-Body Forum » Fun Stuff » Looks like the Valiant and my Charger are going to be in a movie users admin

66ragtop
Post Number: 67
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 7:24 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Filming starts later this month. Got the notification this am that they picked us and our cars to be in the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362478/
Drmindburger
Post Number: 86

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 8:13 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Way cool! And it's a horror movie too.
What year is your Charger again?
dr.mindburger
1966 Barracuda \6
bored .040 over
66ragtop
Post Number: 68
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 8:40 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
it's a 67.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5808742&uid=2764316
Drmindburger
Post Number: 87

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 9:40 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
'66 and '67 are by far my fave years for the Charger. Love the fastbacks. That was my # 2 choice after '66 Cuda as far as what I was considering to buy brfore it was locked in.
dr.mindburger
1966 Barracuda \6
bored .040 over
Donc1965
Post Number: 272

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 2:50 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
That's awesome! I'll have to see that movie when it comes out.

Don
1965 Barracuda Commando V8 (non Formula S)
Rocky Hill, CT
66ragtop
Post Number: 70
Monday, November 19, 2007 - 7:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
We did our first day of filming today.

We drove the cars over to a house in S. Boston. Got them positioned where the director wanted them and then headed off to wardrobe and makeup. I can tell you that I am pretty glad the 70s are over. Can't believe anyone actually wore this stuff.

There were abut a dozen cars there. The only Mopars were our two cars, a 72 Scamp, and a 76 Cordoba. Oh, and the two cop cars...

I am in at least one of the street scenes. Walking by the house just as the cops come speeding up. We signed up for a second day of filming again next Monday at a school in Milton Ma. Wish we could've done more days but we have real jobs and all.

Ms. Diaz is a teacher in the movie so that would be the best chance of a meet.

It was pretty cool.
Mojack
Post Number: 60
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 4:02 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sounds GROOOVY MAN, SORRY I couldn't resist and yes I did wear that stuff. Really, that sounds like some fun. My car wants your cars autograph.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: