TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

A few new things...

The Early A-Body Forum » System Area » Announcements » A few new things... users admin

Admin
Administrator
Post Number: 158
Monday, March 19, 2007 - 5:07 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've been working on a few things to make things better. You'll notice a few changes to the look and feel that I think make things easier to read and navigate. As always, feel free to post your comments and suggestions in the Feedback Forum
Admin
Administrator
Post Number: 161
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 8:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I know you're wondering....

I changed the colors a bit and changed the design too. All the borders are now dark blue instead of white. The colour surrounding the date a message is posted is now the same as the posters name/profile area. Signatures are now in their own little area and there's more whitespace. I removed some redundant wording too.

It's all very subtle but goes a very long way to make things easier to read and more professional looking, IMHO.

Future plans are to modify the width of the tables and improve topic categories.
Admin
Administrator
Post Number: 163
Friday, March 30, 2007 - 3:06 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've added a few things for your enjoyment! You'll notice Start a new thread link is at the top of the page as well as the bottom (Hell_fish's idea}.

I've tweaked the top menu a bit and added login boxes, with a Search for new messages features that records when you were last here and shows you all the new posts since then!

Oh ya, a bit of advertising too.....