|Admin||Wednesday, December 26, 2001 - 8:29 pm |
|Netiquette: Etiquette for the Internet |
- Speaking in all capitals means you're YELLING!
- 'Flaming' is when you're bashing someone for no reason, please refrain from this behaviour (or risk having your account removed)
- Keep posts brief and to the point, nobody likes a discussion board hog
- Use of foul language is frowned upon.
- If you're afraid of being taken too seriously, follow your post with a smiley! :-)
- Respect peoples privacy. If someone emails you something, or tells you their email address, that does not mean it is public knowledge.
- Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
- Don't believe everything you read!